Popular Posts

05 June 2011

Less than 3 months!

Hello all!

I’ve started this blog because I will be studying abroad in Granada, Spain for 8 months and want to keep people from home updated on what’s going on in my life! I have about 3 months until I hop on a plane and head over to Madrid for our API orientation before we head to Granada. I’m very excited right now and starting to get nervous. I still cannot believe that I’ll be spending my entire junior year in a foreign country! Right now, I’m getting my visa stuff together and working my tush off to make some moo-lah to take over with me so I can go gallivanting throughout Granada and Spain and Europe in general (so exciting!)

I might be posting a few times before I go about the daunting task of packing and in general getting pumped for an amazing 8 month adventure!

Until then,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment