Popular Posts

08 August 2011

Final Packet!

On Saturday, I received my final packet from API. This means I now know where I'm living! I also received our itinerary for our orientation in Madrid and found out that within my first week, I'm going to Madrid (obviously) but also on day trips to Toledo and El Escorial!

Back to this housing thing though. I'm so so so so pumped that I know where I'm living! The woman's full name is Maria Jose Romero Fernandez. She is retired and has 4 children, 1 of which I think might live there? Not sure, but I know the other 3 don't but visit her periodically throughout the week. She is retired and lives about 15-20 minutes walking from the University of Granada, where I'll be taking classes. From Google Earth, she looks about that amount of time from the Alhambra too. My roommates name is Marcela and we had already been chatting before we even found out we were roommates! We also just discovered that two other girls are living in our building as well: Kristen and Jiela. We live right next to a river/canal thing and the pictures from Google Earth look so pretty! I cannot wait until we are there and get to see it in person.


Only 17 more days now!! (and even more importantly, less than 13 more days of work left! Yay!!!!!)


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment