Popular Posts

31 May 2012

Home :)

After an exhausting 20 hours of traveling, I am finally back home in Media, PA.

      Thank you all for following my blog this year, I really appreciate it. I hope you all enjoyed it! Keep tuned because I will still be posting some stuff on here while I'm home about past trips that I haven't been able to write about yet and some other odds and ends. Hopefully about some current traveling too :)


         I'll leave you all with one of my absolutely favorite quotes ever that definitely sums up a lot of what I had to do this past year and what I want to keep doing in my future, even in everyday life.









 Twenty years from now
you will be more disappointed by the things
that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
So throw off the bowlines.
Sail away from the safe harbor.
Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore.
Dream.
Discover. 




Hasta pronto,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment