Popular Posts

21 July 2013

The new blog

Hey guys! So, I hope you all enjoyed all of my traveling tales on this site. It's been an awesome experience getting to write about my first (of probably a handful) of years abroad. It's also been awesome because I realized how much I enjoy writing about travel. Thus comes a little announcement! I'm retiring Katie's Traveling Tales and have started a new blog which will have more articles throughout the next year (well, actually, hopefully longer!) about not just my traveling tales but some other topics as well. I would love for you guys to check it out and tell your friends about it!

You can find the new site at *drumroll please* katesgypsysoul.com

I know, real domain name and everything, right?! Now, it does say Kate's Gypsy Soul but I am still going by Katie in the non-virtual blog world. I thought there was a better ring to it without that one syllable. And I swear it's not to hop on the Princess Kate bandwagon... kindof... but actually, it's really the syllable thing. Maybe I'm delusional but regardless, Kate it is.

I hope you guys continue to follow me on the new site! So, go check it out! Really, it's up 24/7 so you can totally go right now. Here it is again--> katesgypsysoul.com :)

Besos
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment