Popular Posts

23 January 2012

Estoy aqui, estoy aqui!

I'm here, I'm here! Finally, I am in Granada. I arrived on Saturday around 5pm after a nice 28 hour travel excursion starting in Philadelphia, then to Brussels, then to Malaga, then on a bus from Malaga to Granada. I'm currently staying with my wonderful host mom from last semester, Maria Jose. I'm here until, well, tomorrow because then I leave for Switzerland! I'm keeping all my stuff that I'm not taking to Switzerland here, like I did for my winter vacation. I'm so grateful to her that she's letting me stay here for a little while I find an apartment and for letting me keep my stuff here so I don't have to put it in storage and lug it around Granada. I'm meeting for the apartment that I want tonight so, fingers crossed everybody, that I'll report back to you guys with good news about it!

My friend Rachel and her mom are back in Granada after a trip to Madrid, Barcelona, and Valencia. Rachel is another year student and her mom is visiting her for a little. We went out to dinner last night which was lots of fun! It was so nice to see a familiar face from last semester back here in Granada. I'm definitely missing all the people from last semester but I am very excited to meet more new people this semester!

I'm off to go buy my ticket to Madrid for tomorrow. Next time I'll be writing, it'll be about my time in Switzerland (and hopefully my new and first ever apartment!!)! I can't wait!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment