Popular Posts

18 January 2012

Back at it again

Hola, guapos! I am getting ready to head back to Granada, Espana este viernes for 4 more months of amazingness! I'm starting to pack (okay, if we go by 'it's the thought that counts' motto, I'd currently be done. AKA I haven't quite started anything yet. I have 2 days, right? )  I am getting SUPER pumped for this next semester. I will be in my own apartment with Spanish students but still visiting my amazing host mom, Maria Jose, and eating some of her cooking. I'm getting amped up to see some of the API year students and my other friends still in Granada. And, as there is with everything, I have the opposite feeling of a bit of sadness knowing that a large chunk of my friends from last semester will not be at CLM during our pausas but rather at their home universities. Super sad but thinking of all the lifelong friendships formed in the past 4 months, I know that there are only more friendships to come in these next 4 months.

I'm heading out on this Friday and staying in Granada until Tuesday when I get to goooooooooooo to Switzerland! My good friend Kristen and I are taking an 8 day, 7 night trip to Suiza, as the Spanish language calls it, starting in Geneva, then Lausanne, then Interlaken, and finally back to Geneva before we head our separate ways--Mallorca for her and Granada for me.

More exciting news, drum roll please *brbrbrbrbrbrbrbrb* (yes, that is my computer impersonation of a drum), my brother is coming out to visit me! He  plans on coming over for his spring break in which he will visit Granada-- duh-- and then we'll go on to travel Ireland and London! Talk about excited. I can't even express it!


Off to go start packing!

Besos y abrazos a todos
xoxo
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment