Popular Posts

18 December 2011

2 weeks left?!

**Disclosure: this post was written into my journal when there were actually 2 weeks left. Now, I finally have the time to type them up haha **



I really think it's physically impossible for 4 months to go by this fast. I'm so sad that I have to say 'hasta luego' to all these incredible people I've met these past 4 months. I really can't grasp the aspect/idea of not seeing them all the time and not being in Granada with them. Furthermore, I can't begin to fathom has 4 months have passed by already. I'm so sad. I'm currently half ignoring it. I'm part getting so excited to go home but the other part reminding myself all the time that even though I'm here next semester, the same people won't be here.

So grateful, sad, excited, nervous. So many different emotions all at once!


Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment