Popular Posts

18 December 2011

TWO DAYS?!

I don't quite understand how it is currently Sunday night and I leave Tuesday night for Madrid and then Wednesday afternoon for Philadelphia, PA, USA. I just got back from a little party at Hannigan's that they had for all API people. It was so great to have a majority of our group together to hang out, dance, sing, and cause a ruckus before we all had to leave. I just had to have my first hasta luego and I did not like it ONE. BIT.

It still hasn't hit me that I actually leave Granada in 2 days and all the people that come with it. A lot of us are leaving out of Madrid on the 21st so the bus from Granada at 2am on the 21st is packed with API people--talk about an obvious future cry fest. I'm tearing up now just writing this, thinking about it.

This past weekend was a great last weekend in Granada. The API Farewell dinner was on Friday night. It's rare that, literally, everyone from API is together at once so this was just so cool to have EVERYONE be there. Marcela sang O Holy Night and it was pure gold flowing from her mouth--so beautiful. We had a little voting about a few superlatives of the group such as Social Butterfly, Cutest Couple, Most Likely to miss the bus home, Most Likely to stumble home as the sun is rising over Granada, and Most Improved. Lots of fun and laughs!

I'm off to go study for my last 2 finals and my final paper for Spanish Art.

Christmas in a week and home in 2 days!!!!!!!


Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment